Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedW 13 G 25 mph
- Barometer29.74 in (1006.9 mb)
- Dewpoint56°F (13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index79°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Tallahassee Regional Airport (KTLH)
Lat: 30.4°N Lon: 84.35°W Elev: 69ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 77. West wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 40. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 70. Light east wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 75.
- Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 53.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a high near 73.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Monday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Leon County, FL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE