Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 20 G 28 mph
- Barometer30.08 in (1018.2 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill50°F (10°C)
Current conditions at
Conroe, Montgomery County Airport (KCXO)
Lat: 30.36°N Lon: 95.41°W Elev: 253ft.
3 Miles S Coldspring TX
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 65. Windy, with a north wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. South wind around 5 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 66. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Jancinto, TX
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE