Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 8 G 16 mph
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index78°F (26°C)
Current conditions at
Early County Airport (KBIJ)
Lat: 31.4°N Lon: 84.9°W Elev: 0ft.
10 Miles SW Newton GA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 80. West wind around 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 51. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely, mainly after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 59. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Rain likely, mainly before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 77. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 10 percent chance of rain before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 69.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE