Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.35 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Early County Airport (KBIJ)
Lat: 31.4 Lon: -84.9 Elev: 0ft.
10 Miles SW Newton GA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. East wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday A chance of showers and thunderstorms, then showers and possibly a thunderstorm after 1pm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 71. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming south southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Saturday Night Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a low around 56. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Northwest wind around 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Baker County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE