Variety of Weather Hazards Forecast Across Central, Eastern U.S.
An active weather pattern will dominate the central and eastern U.S. Friday and into the weekend. Rain is forecast on Friday from the southern Plains across the mid-Miss. & Ohio Valleys and into southern New England, with freezing rain for parts of the central Plains and snow in the Rockies and Great Lakes. Severe thunderstorms are possible for parts of the southern Plains and lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedESE 7 MPH
- Barometer29.87 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
San Diego, Montgomery Field (KMYF)
Lat: 32.81444 Lon: -117.13639 Elev: 420ft.
San Diego-Clairemont CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 60. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. South wind around 5 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Sunday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 67. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Diego County Coastal Areas, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE