Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Humidity67% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.14 in Dewpoint39°F (4°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Sulphur Springs, Sulphur Springs Municipal Airport (KSLR)
Lat: 33.16°N Lon: 95.62°W Elev: 489ft.
5 Miles ESE Klondike TX 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. South southeast wind around 5 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 76. South wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind 5 to 15 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. West southwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. North northeast wind around 10 mph. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 51. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. High near 46. East wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 41. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Monday Sunny, with a high near 46. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.