Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 MPH
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.3 mb)
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Los Angeles, Los Angeles International Airport (KLAX)
Lat: 33.93806 Lon: -118.38889 Elev: 125ft.
Los Angeles International Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 41. East southeast wind around 10 mph becoming north northeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 44. Calm wind becoming north northeast around 5 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67. North wind around 5 mph becoming west northwest in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 48. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE