Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedNE 5 mph
- Barometer30.32 in
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Albertville Regional Airport-Thomas J Brumlik Fiel (K8A0)
Lat: 34.23 Lon: -86.26 Elev: 1032ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Calm wind.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 50. Light east wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A slight chance of sprinkles and sleet before 9pm, then rain showers. Some thunder is also possible. Low around 38. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday Showers before noon, then a chance of rain after noon. High near 53. Southeast wind 10 to 15 mph becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Light west wind becoming northwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for De Kalb, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE