Unseasonably cold temperatures spreading into central U.S.
A strong cold front will usher a much colder air mass into the central and eastern U.S. for the end of the work week. Temperatures will be 10 to 20 degrees below average in some areas. Rain and snow will be possible across the Great Lakes on Friday as the system crosses the area. Heavy snow is possible in the central Appalachians Friday night.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity100% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer29.97 in Dewpoint43°F (6°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Albertville Regional Airport-Thomas J Brumlik Fiel (K8A0)
Lat: 34.23°N Lon: 86.26°W Elev: 1032ft.
Crossville AL 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Light north wind becoming northwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then becoming mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Saturday Night Areas of frost after 1am. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Sunday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Monday Sunny, with a high near 63. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.