Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity68% Wind SpeedN 20 G 26 mph Barometer30.02 in (1016.4 mb) Dewpoint38°F (3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Wilmington, Wilmington International Airport (KILM)
Lat: 34.27°N Lon: 77.9°W Elev: 33ft.
6 Miles ENE Saint Helena NC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph. Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 7 to 11 mph. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Calm wind. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 8 mph in the morning. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Monday Showers likely before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Wednesday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.