Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedVRBL 6 MPH
- Barometer30.06 in (1013.6 mb)
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Grand Canyon, Grand Canyon National Park Airport (KGCN)
Lat: 35.94611°N Lon: 112.15472°W Elev: 6608ft.
Phantom Ranch AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. West wind 8 to 11 mph becoming east southeast in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 69. Northeast wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. East wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 69. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 10 percent chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 39.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Grand Canyon Country, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE