Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 16 G 24 mph
- Barometer29.42 in (995.6 mb)
- Dewpoint47°F (8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index80°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Tulsa International Airport (KTUL)
Lat: 36.2°N Lon: 95.88°W Elev: 650ft.
Tulsa International Airport OK
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Windy, with a southwest wind 20 to 25 mph becoming northwest 30 to 35 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 50 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 34. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. South wind around 15 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. South wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the evening.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. South wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66. South wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tulsa County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE