Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 9 G 21 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 36.47075°N Lon: 121.147278°W Elev: 1322ft.
5 Miles WSW San Benito CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 78. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. North wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 79. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Light south wind.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 79.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE