Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in (1017.1 mb)
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index77°F (25°C)
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056°N Lon: 121.8475°W Elev: 253ft.
Del Rey Oaks CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a steady temperature around 70. North wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 46. Northwest wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68. Light and variable wind becoming west northwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming south southwest after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. West northwest wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE