Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in (1028.8 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Monterey, Monterey Peninsula Airport (KMRY)
Lat: 36.59056 Lon: -121.84750 Elev: 253ft.
Del Rey Oaks CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Widespread frost after 10pm. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 32. Southeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Tuesday Widespread frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 59. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. North northwest wind around 7 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Monterey Bay and Big Sur Coast, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE