Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity85% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.11 in (1019.3 mb) Dewpoint29°F (-2°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ponca City, Ponca City Municipal Airport (KPNC)
Lat: 36.73°N Lon: 97.1°W Elev: 1007ft.
Ponca City Municipal Airport OK 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 74. Northeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. South southeast wind around 9 mph. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 76. South wind 9 to 14 mph becoming south southwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39. West wind 7 to 13 mph becoming north northwest after midnight. Thursday Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 48. Friday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Saturday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Monday Sunny, with a high near 42.