Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.19 in (1023.2 mb)
- Dewpoint52°F (11°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Salinas, Salinas Municipal Airport (KSNS)
Lat: 36.66361°N Lon: 121.60806°W Elev: 82ft.
6 Miles SSE San Juan Bautista CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. East southeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 65. Southeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. North wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Northeast wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Mountains Of San Benito County And Interior Monterey County Including Pinnacles National Park, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE