Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 5 MPH
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
KANAB MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KKNB)
Lat: 37.01°N Lon: 112.53°W Elev: 4865ft.
26 Miles E Kanab UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Scattered showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61. North wind 8 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind 11 to 17 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind becoming east northeast 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 31. East wind around 8 mph becoming west southwest in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Central Utah, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE