Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.32 in (1024.9 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111°N Lon: 118.35806°W Elev: 4121ft.
20 Miles SSW Bishop Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a temperature falling to around 29 by 5pm. Southwest wind 11 to 13 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. Wind chill values as low as -1. Southwest wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Wind chill values as low as -1. Windy, with a west southwest wind 21 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 41 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. West northwest wind 15 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 29. North northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 26.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 12.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 13.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 32.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE