Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Wind SpeedWNW 3 MPH
Barometer30.34 in (1026.8 mb)
Current conditions at
Bishop, Bishop Airport (KBIH)
Lat: 37.37111 Lon: -118.35806 Elev: 4121ft.
Eastern Sierra Slopes of Inyo County
Today Mostly sunny. Highs 46 to 49 in the higher elevations... 54 to 57 near 8500 feet. Southwest wind 10 to 20 mph in the morning becoming light. Tonight Mostly clear and breezy. Lows 22 to 30. Southwest wind 15 to 25 mph. Friday Sunny. Highs 42 to 45 in the higher elevations...51 to 54 near 8500 feet. Southwest wind 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy and windy. Lows 18 to 28. West wind 20 to 30 mph with gusts to around 45 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny and breezy. Highs 35 to 38 in the higher elevations...45 to 48 near 8500 feet. Southwest wind 15 to 25 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 26. Sunday And Sunday Night Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Windy. Highs 42 to 47. Lows 24 to 29. Monday Mostly sunny and windy. Highs around 44. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers and rain showers. Windy. Lows around 26. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers and rain showers. Highs around 41. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with snow showers likely. Lows around 23. Chance of snow 70 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Highs around 40.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE