Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
2 Miles E San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 51. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 53. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE