Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
2 Miles E San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 36. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 50. North northeast wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 37. North wind around 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northeast wind around 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE