Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
4 Miles W San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Increasing clouds, with a high near 59. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 60. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Rain likely, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 53. Northwest wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Light and variable wind becoming west 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE