Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056 Lon: -122.42694 Elev: 150ft.
2 Miles ENE San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 57. Calm wind becoming west northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 47. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 58. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 7 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. North northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE