Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
SAN FRANCISCO DOWNTOWN (SFOC1)
Lat: 37.77056°N Lon: 122.42694°W Elev: 150ft.
2 Miles ENE San Francisco CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 64. North northwest wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 51. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light west southwest in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the morning.
- Sunday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Francisco County, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE