Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.00 in
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
CW6937 Larkspur (C6937)
Lat: 37.93750 Lon: -122.53504 Elev: 75ft.
3 Miles SW Tamalpais-homestead Valley CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain. Low around 41. Breezy, with a south wind 20 to 23 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 10 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51. Northeast wind 7 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Friday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE