Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Point Reyes (PREC1)
Lat: 38.1006°N Lon: 122.9303°W Elev: 175ft.
Point Reyes CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. West wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 65. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Showers likely, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 53. West wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north in the evening.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Coastal North Bay Including Point Reyes National Seashore, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE