Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 8 mph
- Barometer30.28 in (1025.9 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Hutchinson Municipal Airport (KHUT)
Lat: 38.08°N Lon: 97.87°W Elev: 1522ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 24. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63. Light southwest wind increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. South southwest wind 9 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. South wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Windy.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Reno County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE