Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 9 mph
- Barometer30.32 in (1028.7 mb)
- Dewpoint3°F (-16°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Hutchinson Municipal Airport (KHUT)
Lat: 38.08 Lon: -97.87 Elev: 1522ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 8. Wind chill values as low as -3. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 36. Wind chill values as low as -3. West wind 6 to 8 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19. South wind 5 to 9 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 28. West northwest wind 7 to 16 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 38.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Friday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Reno County, KS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE