Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.40 in
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.418037 Lon: -110.704038 Elev: 4444ft.
9 Miles SSE Capitol Reef NP UT
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 3. Wind chill values as low as -6. South wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -6. Light and variable wind becoming south 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 2. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 20. Calm wind becoming north northwest 5 to 8 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 2. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 23.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 26.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 28.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Rafael Swell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE