Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSSW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.01 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lat: 38.418037°N Lon: 110.704038°W Elev: 4444ft.
9 Miles SSE Capitol Reef NP UT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 56. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph becoming north northeast in the morning.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 32. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming west southwest in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the morning.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind around 8 mph becoming west southwest in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. South southwest wind 5 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 11pm, then a slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Rafael Swell, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE