Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Northern Rockies, High Plains, Ohio Valley, and Carolinas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening for four distinct areas across the U.S.: from central Idaho into northwestern Montana; from northwest Texas to extreme southeastern Montana; across central Illinois, southern Indiana and into northern Kentucky; and across the central and eastern Carolinas.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.87 in
- Dewpoint68°F (20°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stafford Regional Airport (KRMN)
Lat: 38.4 Lon: -77.45 Elev: 213ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of showers, mainly between 11pm and 2am. Patchy fog after midnight. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Calm wind becoming north around 6 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 81. North wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Night Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 60. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 62. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 85.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 86.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 67.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 88.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 69.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 90.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 71.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 91.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spotsylvania, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE