Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedS 3 mph
- Barometer30.04 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Stafford Regional Airport (KRMN)
Lat: 38.4°N Lon: 77.45°W Elev: 213ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight A chance of showers after 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Light and variable wind becoming northwest 5 to 7 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Southwest wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 52. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday A chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 48.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Spotsylvania, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE