Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 8 mph
- Barometer29.99 in (1015.9 mb)
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Washington-Dulles International Airport (KIAD)
Lat: 38.96°N Lon: 77.45°W Elev: 290ft.
2 Miles WNW Washington-Dulles International Airport VA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming clear, with a low around 25. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable after midnight.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 56. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming north after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Sunday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 8 to 14 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Light and variable wind.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Thursday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Loudoun County, VA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE