Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer29.68 in (1004.8 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Martinsburg, Eastern W. Virginia Reg/Shepherdstown (KMRB)
Lat: 39.41°N Lon: 77.98°W Elev: 531ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. West wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. East wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after noon. High near 63. Southeast wind 7 to 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Wednesday Night Showers likely, mainly before 9pm. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Windy, with a northwest wind 28 to 32 mph, with gusts as high as 48 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 34. Windy, with a northwest wind 25 to 29 mph, with gusts as high as 47 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 21.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, WV
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE