Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 3 mph
- Barometer30.17 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Broomfield/Rocky Mtn Metro Airport (KBJC)
Lat: 39.91°N Lon: 105.12°W Elev: 5656ft.
Mountain View CO
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 20 percent chance of snow before 2am. Patchy fog after 2am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. West northwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Saturday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 47. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 32. Southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 68. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE