Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
- Barometer30.10 in (1019.0 mb)
- Dewpoint13°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Denver Intnl Arpt (KDEN)
Lat: 39.87 Lon: -104.67 Elev: 5414ft.
Denver International Airport CO
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 22. West wind around 6 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 44. Light and variable wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 16 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. Calm wind becoming west southwest 5 to 7 mph after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 41. West southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE