Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.31 in
- Dewpoint10°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boulder Municipal Airport (KBDU)
Lat: 40.04°N Lon: 105.23°W Elev: 5288ft.
4 Miles SW Boulder CO
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 43. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. West wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. West wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27. West northwest wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. West wind 7 to 9 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Saturday A chance of snow before noon, then a chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Breezy.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE