Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 13 G 18 mph
- Barometer29.68 in
- Dewpoint5°F (-15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
Estes Park CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. West wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly after 9am. High near 34. Breezy, with a west wind 13 to 16 mph becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 26 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 9pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 16. North northeast wind 6 to 11 mph becoming west northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 42. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 16 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 42.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE