Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer29.68 in
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Vance Brand Airport (KLMO)
Lat: 40.16°N Lon: 105.16°W Elev: 5055ft.
4 Miles NNW Estes Park CO
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow. Temperature rising to near 31 by noon, then falling to around 26 during the remainder of the day. Blustery, with a west northwest wind 15 to 21 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow before 9pm. Mostly cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 15. North wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light west. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. West wind 6 to 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Breezy.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. Breezy.
- Saturday Night A slight chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Blustery.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Larimer and Boulder Counties Between 6000 and 9000 Feet, CO
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE