Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 12 mph
- Barometer30.11 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
State College (KUNV)
Lat: 40.86°N Lon: 77.83°W Elev: 1240ft.
6 Miles SE Boalsburg PA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. West wind around 11 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain showers between 11am and 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 46. West wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain after 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Occasional rain before 2pm, then rain and snow. High near 38. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Wednesday Night Rain and snow showers. Low around 13. Blustery. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 25. Blustery.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Centre, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE