Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 8 MPH
- Barometer30.33 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Evanston, Evanston-Uinta County Burns Field (KEVW)
Lat: 41.27306°N Lon: 111.03056°W Elev: 7162ft.
37 Miles E Oakley UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 4. Wind chill values as low as -18. Blustery, with a northeast wind 17 to 22 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 24. Wind chill values as low as -18. Blustery, with an east northeast wind 17 to 22 mph becoming light north in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 11. East northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 21 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 39 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 25. Windy.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Partly cloudy, with a low around 8. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Blustery.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE