Red Flag Warnings Issued For Parts Of The Western U.S On Wednesday; Severe Weather Threat In The Northern Plains and Northern Rockies
Parts of the Western United States is under a Red Flag Warning for Wednesday with another day of hot, dry and windy conditions expected. In the Northern Plains and Northern Rocky Mountains severe weather is expected. The area of greatest concern is Montana which could see very large hail and damaging winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 MPH
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Evanston, Evanston-Uinta County Burns Field (KEVW)
Lat: 41.27306 Lon: -111.03056 Elev: 7162ft.
37 Miles E Oakley UT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Southwest wind around 20 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Windy, with a south southwest wind 23 to 33 mph, with gusts as high as 47 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 31. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 24 to 29 mph becoming north 11 to 16 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 43 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. Breezy, with a south southwest wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 18 to 23 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Breezy, with a southwest wind 19 to 24 mph decreasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 38 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 48.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Uinta Mountains, UT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE