Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
State College (KUNV)
Lat: 40.86 Lon: -77.83 Elev: 1240ft.
3 Miles SSE Coburn PA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 16. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Sunday Snow likely, mainly after 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 28. Calm wind becoming east around 6 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Sunday Night Snow, freezing rain, and sleet, becoming all freezing rain after 1am. Low around 24. East wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday Rain likely, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
- Monday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 23.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Centre, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE