Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer29.93 in
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
State College (KUNV)
Lat: 40.86°N Lon: 77.83°W Elev: 1240ft.
3 Miles SSE Coburn PA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11am, then a slight chance of rain showers between 11am and 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. West wind 10 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 47. West wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night A chance of light rain after 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Rain before 2pm, then rain and snow. High near 39. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.
- Wednesday Night Snow showers, mainly before 8pm. Low around 9. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 23. Blustery.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Centre, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE