Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.93 in (1013.9 mb)
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Selinsgrove, Penn Valley Airport (KSEG)
Lat: 40.82°N Lon: 76.86°W Elev: 444ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tonight A chance of rain before 1am, then a slight chance of snow. Cloudy, then gradually becoming partly cloudy, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 39. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear during the early evening, then becoming mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind 6 to 8 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 8 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northumberland County, PA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE