Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Read More... Humidity85% Wind SpeedW 8 mph Barometer30.11 in (1021.1 mb) Dewpoint24°F (-4°C) Visibility4.00 mi Wind Chill20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Meadville, Port Meadville Airport (KGKJ)
Lat: 41.63°N Lon: 80.21°W Elev: 1401ft.
4 Miles WSW Linesville PA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 32. West wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than one inch possible. Tonight Snow showers likely, mainly before 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 27. West wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible. Friday A chance of snow showers, mainly before noon. Cloudy, with a high near 32. Northwest wind 8 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. West wind 5 to 7 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Cloudy, with a low around 25. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 36. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39. Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Tuesday A chance of rain and snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 42. Chance of precipitation is 60%.