Severe weather expected for Upper Midwest on Wednesday
A potent storm system will bring a chance of severe thunderstorms to parts of the Upper Midwest on Wednesday and Wednesday night. Very large hail, damaging wind gusts, tornadoes and heavy rain are possible with these storms.
Barometer29.96 in (1013.9 mb)
Current conditions at
Port Meadville Airport (KGKJ)
Lat: 41.62 Lon: -80.21 Elev: 1401ft.
Overnight Partly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog. Cooler with lows around 60. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Wednesday Patchy fog in the morning. Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. East winds around 5 mph...becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 60s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Partly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Friday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Much cooler with highs in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Cooler with lows in the lower 50s. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs around 70. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE