Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity81% Wind SpeedW 5 mph Barometer30.18 in (1024.7 mb) Dewpoint18°F (-8°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
Bradford, Bradford Regional Airport (KBFD)
Lat: 41.8°N Lon: 78.64°W Elev: 2142ft.
8 Miles SE Coudersport PA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Calm wind. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Calm wind. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Light west wind. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 34. South wind 7 to 11 mph. Monday Night A chance of rain or freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 41. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Rain. High near 49. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Rain and snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Christmas Day A chance of snow showers. Cloudy, with a high near 33. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Breezy. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.