Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity69% Wind SpeedN 6 mph Barometer30.21 in (1024.2 mb) Dewpoint21°F (-6°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Elmira, Elmira / Corning Regional Airport (KELM)
Lat: 42.16°N Lon: 76.9°W Elev: 955ft.
2 Miles W Bourne Mills PA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Calm wind. Tonight A chance of flurries after 1am. Cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind. Sunday A chance of flurries before 8am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 35. Light west wind. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. Light southeast wind. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night A chance of rain, freezing rain, and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 43. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Tuesday Night Light rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Periods of rain. High near 48. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Wednesday Night Rain and snow showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 33. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Christmas Day Scattered flurries. Cloudy, with a high near 38. Breezy. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.