Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind SpeedW 16 G 23 mph
- Barometer29.88 in (1012.1 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Detroit City Airport (KDET)
Lat: 42.4 Lon: -83.02 Elev: 625ft.
2 Miles SE Detroit MI
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 39. West wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. West wind 9 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. West northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 24. West northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Sunday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Breezy.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. Breezy.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Breezy.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wayne County, MI
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE