Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Light Rain Fog/Mist
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.03 in (1017.3 mb)
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility4.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Glens Falls, Warren County Airport (KGFL)
Lat: 43.36 Lon: -73.62 Elev: 321ft.
Glens Falls NY
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of rain showers before 5pm, then a chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40. Northwest wind 3 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Rain, snow, and sleet likely before 2am, then a chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Light northwest wind. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow and sleet accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Saturday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 37. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. West wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light northwest after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Snow likely, mainly after 3am. Cloudy, with a low around 16. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday Periods of rain and snow, becoming all rain after noon. High near 35. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Monday Night A chance of freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 20. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Wednesday Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Thursday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 21. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southeast Warren, NY
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE