Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.40 in (1034.6 mb)
- Dewpoint2°F (-17°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
Current conditions at
Boise Air Terminal (KBOI)
Lat: 43.56704 Lon: -116.24053 Elev: 2822ft.
Boise Municipal ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 18. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 23. East wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17. East wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Friday Cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Treasure Valley, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE