Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Wind SpeedESE 14 MPH
Barometer30.03 in (1016.9 mb)
Current conditions at
Mountain Home Air Force Base (KMUO)
Lat: 43.05 Lon: -115.86667 Elev: 2995ft.
Upper Treasure Valley
Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows 43 to 51. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs 62 to 67. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Night Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Lows 44 to 49. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Friday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers in the morning...then partly sunny in the afternoon. Highs 63 to 68. East winds around 10 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows 42 to 47. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Sunny. Highs 67 to 72. Breezy. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Lows 40 to 45. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Much cooler. Highs 53 to 58. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Lows 34 to 40. Monday And Monday Night Partly cloudy. Highs 53 to 58. Lows 34 to 40. Tuesday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs 58 to 63. Tuesday Night And Wednesday Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain showers. Lows 37 to 43. Highs 58 to 65.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE