Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the central Plains and mid-Mississippi Valley, including parts of southern Nebraska and eastern Kansas, northern Oklahoma and western Missouri. Thunderstorms with large hail, locally-damaging wind and a tornado or two are likely across these areas.
Read More... Humidity90% Wind SpeedCalm Barometer30.16 in (1021.7 mb) Dewpoint53°F (12°C) Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Morrisville-Stowe State Airport (KMVL)
Lat: 44.53°N Lon: 72.61°W Elev: 732ft.
3 Miles NW Stowe VT 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Calm wind. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Calm wind. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 67. Light and variable wind. Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Calm wind. Friday Sunny, with a high near 68. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. Southeast wind 8 to 10 mph. Saturday Showers likely, mainly after 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. Southeast wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Saturday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Sunday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. South wind around 7 mph. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. South wind 6 to 10 mph. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. South wind around 8 mph. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61. South wind 6 to 8 mph.