Heavy rain forecast for Pacific Northwest this week
A cold front moving onshore along the Pacific Northwest and northern California coast will bring heavy rain to the region through the first part of the week. A second cold front expected to move onshore by late Tuesday, bringing additional rain and higher-elevation snow to the region.
Barometer29.94 in (1014.6 mb)
Current conditions at
Morrisville-Stowe State Airport (KMVL)
Lat: 44.53 Lon: -72.61 Elev: 732ft.
Tonight Cloudy. A chance of showers...mainly after midnight. Lows around 40. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Cloudy. Rain likely...mainly in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. Light and variable winds...becoming east around 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Lows in the mid 40s. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Rain. Highs in the upper 40s. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Wednesday Night Rain. Near steady temperature in the mid 40s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent. Thursday And Thursday Night Rain. Highs in the lower 50s. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 90 percent. Friday Rain likely. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Friday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Saturday And Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Lows around 40. Sunday And Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Highs around 50. Lows in the upper 30s. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE