Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will continue to bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Thursday. One system is affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California while the other affects New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across parts of New England on Thursday where Flash Flood Watches are in effect.
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 5:25 am EDT Oct 23, 2014
Forecast Valid: 6am EDT Oct 23, 2014-6pm EDT Oct 29, 2014
- Today Variable winds 5 kt or less. Patchy fog before 9am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of rain, mainly between 9pm and 2am, then a chance of drizzle. Areas of fog after 2am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming SW 5 to 10 kt in the afternoon. A chance of drizzle before 8am. Areas of fog before 8am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday Night SSW wind around 10 kt. Mostly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday W wind around 10 kt. Mostly sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night WNW wind around 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NW wind 5 to 10 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Partly cloudy. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday SSE wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
SEE THE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR DAYS 3 THROUGH 5.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE