Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
29NM W Traverse City MI
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
High and low forecast temperature values represent air temperature.
Water temperature forecast is experimental.
Associated Zone Forecast which includes this point
Last Update: 12:41 pm EDT Oct 24, 2014
Forecast Valid: 1pm EDT Oct 24, 2014-6pm EDT Oct 30, 2014
- This Afternoon Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of drizzle before 2pm. Patchy fog before 2pm. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight Variable winds 5 kt or less. Increasing clouds. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday W wind 5 to 15 kt. Cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night W wind around 10 kt. Clear. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday NW wind 5 to 10 kt. Sunny. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers after 2am. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday SSE wind 5 to 10 kt. A chance of showers. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SSW wind around 10 kt. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Waves 1 ft or less.
SEE THE OPEN LAKES FORECAST FOR DAYS 3 THROUGH 5.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE