Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
LONE MOUNTAIN (BSKM8)
Lat: 45.27°N Lon: 111.43°W Elev: 8880ft.
7 Miles W Big Sky MT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow. Temperature rising to near 34 by 11am, then falling to around 28 during the remainder of the day. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tonight Snow. Low around 15. West northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 8 to 12 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 25. North wind 7 to 9 mph. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. West northwest wind around 8 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 32. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Madison County, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE