Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 4 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
- Wind Chill49°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.511781°N Lon: 114.685828°W Elev: 3666ft.
8 Miles SSW Powell ID
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. West wind around 6 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 33. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 22. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 36. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25. West southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Snow. Low around 22. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. Breezy.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. Breezy.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southern Clearwater Mointains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE