Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 8 mph
- Barometer29.66 in (1004.2 mb)
- Dewpoint59°F (15°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tuscaloosa Regional Airport (KTCL)
Lat: 33.23°N Lon: 87.62°W Elev: 186ft.
3 Miles SSW Tuscaloosa AL
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a temperature rising to near 66 by 10am, then falling to around 52 during the remainder of the day. Breezy, with a southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest 20 to 25 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Calm wind.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Light south wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 47.
- Saturday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tuscaloosa County, AL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE